While we were there we went to visit Mikel and Brooke in Laramie. We went rock climbing at Vedauwoo.
Com'on Mom...let me climb by myself! Peyson thought he was so big...Mom wasn't too sure.
Hangin' with the guys
We went to the baseball fields to practice hitting with Kyla.
MLB here I come!
At the park with Daddy

Instead of sitting around all week, my mom decided we should do something fun. So we picked the hottest day of the week to go hike up and down a mountain and look at the faces carved in the rock. YES it was fun! So much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Hoopes, Aunt Kyla and Uncle Dallin.

I went to Mt. Rushmore!

Our little family

...and he's out!
Next we went to Lyman to spend time with Derek's family. We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Ewell. We played with the puppies, went to the lake with the whole family(Peyson does NOT like the boat, or the life jacket, or the jet ski, or the tube...he would have been happy with a sand box), played with the puppies, went to see Grandma Angus and played with the puppies!
It's always hard to leave, but nice to be home.
2 comments:
Fun summer Laura!! Glad you got to come home to Wyoming for a while and see evryone!!
Cute pictures. Glad you're back in Kirksville. It's so fun to have a fun neighbor I can walk over to & tell my excitement to all the time...well, whenever I do have any excitement. :)
Post a Comment