Derek has been in Quincy, Illinois this week doing a preceptorship for school. He has been shadowing a number of doctors and being allowed to do certain procedures. He will be home for the weekend and I am so excited. In the mean time, Peyson and I are making it on our own, missing Daddy so much.
Today we went to the pool. Peyson loves the water. We soaked up some sun and splashed around. When it was time to go, I realized I locked both my house key and car key in the car. So we walked home and knocked on the neighbors door. Nobody home. So we went to the next door. She let us use her phone to call the landlord to let us in. He didn't answer. So we went across the street to our friends house and got a credit card. 10 minutes later I had the door open. I broke into my own home with a credit card. Kinda scary to know how easy it was, but very proud of myself that I was able to do it. Good thing my hubby learned how to brake into the gated communities in Cali to go tracting while he was on his mission. HAHA. Good thing he taught me how too.
1 comment:
I love it Laura... that is too funny!!
Post a Comment