His -shark tooth- (t rex) is an extension of his hand. It goes everywhere with him! In the car, to the doctor, in the tub, a must for bed! He saw a shirt with a t rex on it and HAD to have it. He wore it for two days in a row starting the minute we brought it home. The kid likes dinosaurs.
He is a clean freak! Always has been. On his first birthday he was not about to touch that cake. So when I dipped my finger in the frosting and wiped it on his hand he totally freaked out. So not cool mom! As soon as he learned how to wash his own hands he has been a pro ever since! And there is no -just rinsing- there is always soap involved. Sometimes he washes his hands in the middle of a snack because they got dirty...even though they will get dirty again.
We were sick for more than a month straight this winter. So we put the Kleenex where Peyson could reach so I wouldn't have to get up every time he had to wipe his nose. Then we noticed his top lip was raw and red from him wiping SO. MUCH. He wipes even when you can't see anything there. So silly. We will be cooking dinner and he will need a tissue, or in the tub, or in the car, or ready for bed. It would be wise to carry the box around everywhere we went...he "needs" it all the time!
He started biting his nails. I don't know how this one came to be. He used to ask me to clip them if he had a snag. Now he bites them constantly. At nap time he likes to get out of it...every time...so to help him be quiet he bites. I tell him to stop so he will...but when I close my eyes he will sneak them to his mouth. When I open them he hurries and hides them under the covers. Sometimes he tries to peel his toe nails too...lets hope he doesn't start biting them as well:/
Peyson loves tv and watches it all day long! Poor kid...he was so young when I started getting head aches. All I could do was lay on the couch...I put gaits up to keep him in the living room and turned on the tv...I had two months after my head aches went away before I got pregnant and had morning sickness all day every day for 9 months...so since 18 months the tv has been his best friend. Now with a new baby I am not ready to brake this habit. I must say our movie collection is much too small!
No comments:
Post a Comment