So this weekend we went to the Ewell's for a fun weekend fishing and for MaKinlee's baby blessing. I stayed home and did girly stuff while my boys went fishing. Sunday morning Peyson woke up throwing up all over and that lasted for about 6 hours. Poor thing.
Derek started his rotations yesterday. When he was all finished we went shopping for a new doctor wardrobe. I started feeling icky. We got home and the menu said BBQ Chicken Pizza which I love. But I couldn't even make it. Derek did it all. Then it was time to eat and it took me like 20 minutes just to eat some of one piece. So not like me.
Not long after, I was seeing it again. Yep, my turn for throwing up:( And it wasn't just throw up either...uhu...both ends...at the same time...I wanted to die. But it gets worse. Derek got it too. So we have this cute little playful toddler who wants to play and play and play. But his mommy and daddy are about to die between bathroom runs. My sweet honey can't even take care of me. and I can't take care of him.
So day two of rotations, Derek is supposed to go make rounds with all the new inpatients at 7:00. It's like a quarter till and I'm like Derek you have to go or call or something. Poor guy. He went and did rounds...thank goodness there was only one new inpatient. He presented and then was excused. Day two and he's already on sick leave. Hmm...
I'm afraid to eat anything, I don't want it coming back up. All I can do is sip cold water. I feel like I've lost 10 pounds just in my stomach. You know right after you have a baby and there's nothing inside anymore but your belly is still stretched out and just jiggling around? Ya...that's what I feel like. Ug.
I want my mommy to make it all better.
2 comments:
yucky. so sorry...get better soon!
See? If you would have stayed here, I could have taken care of you!! Oh well. I hope everything is much better now. How ya liking rotations so far? I'm looking at sites right now (in the huge site book James has) and am getting pretty excited about it! Not moving, but the different life we'll have...Kind of...
Miss you!
Post a Comment