How's that for an announcement? But it's true. Totally don't believe it when people say they love it. I know, I know, it's worth the reward...ug. Yes I agree...but so far it is hard for me to get excited about anything, I am so sick. Actually I am a really big baby and don't handle sick well at all. The last three weeks I have walked around like a zombie, unable to accomplish anything, but pee, eat and sleep.
So why do I hate it so much? Let me tell you...
*nights are interrupted with constant bathroom stops
*nights often require something to eat...followed by brushing my teeth so the aftertaste doesn't make me puke...which then causes me to gag...which always comes close to making me puke as well
*I must eat as soon as I wake up...if I wait too long I will puke
*I have to keep food in me at all times...man I am sick of eating
*chocolate...which I always love...is now a vomit inducer...the sight of it, the mention of it, the idea of it
*one item of food will be my obsession for about 2 days, then the sight of it disgusts me...I'm starting to run out of ideas
*my boobs hurt...crazy bad...all the time
*laughing makes my tummy sick
*I can't plan food to eat...nothing sounds good until I see it...sometimes nothing sounds good so I just have to eat something anyway
Well anyway, I suppose I could go on and on. Derek tells me I should look for the good in all this. I suppose I should. But man I don't feel good. Soon I hope the morning sickness will go away. Then I can look forward to feeling the baby move and the arrival. But then I will start to get fat and my clothes won't fit and maternity clothes...ick... Then theirs the labor and the recovery...
Ok I'm really done this time :)
11 comments:
oh my goodness congrats!!! but not on the sick part. sooo not fun.
Congrats! I am so happy for you. I hope you feel better soon.
Yay, so exciting! Congrats! I hope you start feeling better in a month or two!
I hate the first few months, don't mind the middle few months and then hate the last few months!
CONGRATS!! We're excited for you guys!
I want to RUN to Utah on March 8th and meet this baby =) Aw, hun =( and its kinda harder being pregnant and being a mama already...I LOVE that you are honest and tell it like you're feeling =)
I knew it! I'm excited for you, even though right now you are not.
I agree, pregnancy is super crappy. Everything you mentioned made me shudder in remembrance, I'm so sorry and I will give you pity because it sucks and we ladies deserve to make a stink about it since we're the ones who have to be sick all the time and gain 50 lbs in 9 months...ok, now I'll stop. Anywho, congrats! I'm really excited for you guys!
Yay! so excited for you guys although I am right there with ya. The only reason I do is for the end result and they are sooo worth it!
So you're having another one, eh? That's awesome Laura! I'm so excited for you. You snuck out of Kirksville without telling anybody about it, you sneaky you! When will you be due?
Well, Congratulations!!!
At least this time the puking and exhaustion are from a baby, not a medicine. That's a positive, right? Wish we were there so Sam & I could watch Peyson for ya.
congratulations!
hope you feel better soon:)
love, tam
Post a Comment