It was soooo loud. But Logan saved the day!
We got to see some pit row action when we first got there.
We watched most of this race. It was pretty exciting to see the finish, even though the lead car smoked everybody. Then there was a short race with the mustangs. Between races we stood up and turned around and watched some of them going to the track. I randomly took a picture of this car...
He won the race:)
The 4th placer's mom was standing up by us...so we had somebody to watch...it was pretty exciting watching him try to gain a spot...then during a diaper change, missed him pass the guy and then get passed by another guy. The 2nd place guy came from last to 2nd. It was pretty cool.
I tell you what, real life racing is way more exciting than nascar on tv. I think I ended up enjoying the race more than Peyson. It was super cool!
And since we knew a guy on the pit crew...Peyson got to check out one of the cars!
And then he was dancing to the surround sound on the way back to the car.
What a fun day!
1 comment:
Super cute. Love little Peyson (who isn't so little anymore).
Post a Comment