Look at this girl. Isn't she beautiful? Love her! We all do:)
This is her blessing day. Grandma Swenson made her beautiful dress. It was perfect! Exactly how I asked her to make it.
And sometimes I let him shoot. He's really good. Take a look.
He asks to take pictures of me too...but it's not very often that I look anything close to picture worthy...it's kinda sad when you fix your hair just because and your 3 year old asks if we are going to church. When you say no, he says...why are you fixing your hair? Oh gall. I promised myself I would never let myself go...what happened to that? Hmph.
Girls are sooooo fun! Hair bows. Frilly outfits. Makes me giddy:) Ainslee is 2 months. Big smiles. So happy all the time.
She really likes to watch tv. A lot. One day I laid her down so I could eat breakfast. Peyson joined her and eventually got in her way. She wasn't having it...she was squawkin at him to get out of her way.
Daddy and Ainslee having a chat. It was really cute. She loves him. They hang every night at bed time. Then she falls asleep.
And Peyson is just really cute. He is starting to imitate things we do...and he hangs out with me all day...
The other day Derek was heading to surgery, wearing his scrubs. Peyson said to him, "daddy you get to stay home today?" Daddy wears his scrubs at home a lot. Never to work...he always has to dress up. Sweet boy. Every day he says to me, "mommy, I miss my daddy." I love that they are buddies.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much your two kiddos look alike. It blows my mind.
Happy Blessing Day!
And your hair looks fantastic!
Both of your kids are looking soo big! Peyson is like a little man...and I LOVE when the babes smiles, it makes it all worth it. It looks like things are getting into a rhythm, I'm glad.
Post a Comment