Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hunting

Derek went hunting a few weekends ago. His first day out he had no luck. So the day we had to come home he took Peyson out with him. Grandpa Joel tagged along.

Derek was getting guns out of Joel's safe and Peyson said, "Daddy is there a gun in there for me?" :)Do you like his gun?

We did not pack hunting clothes for Peyson. Jammies and flip flops are so appropriate right? Ya...ready to march through the sagebrush for sure!

Don't you love how my finger adds to the photos? Oops.

Don't I have cute hunters?

The next weekend he decided to give it another try since the next...forever he won't have a chance to hunt. This trip was a success but I am not about to put up pictures. Ick! I don't enjoy the sight, smell, taste, or thought even of eating deer so Derek made jerkey of all the meat he kept. That, I can handle. But only a little.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

For some reason my blog isn't showing when you update. Peyson will make a good little hunting companion someday. Too cute!

Ainslee is getting so big and looking more and more like Peyson. They are so cute together!

Miss you. We haven't chatted in forever.