While he was away, life still happened and we tried to still like each other by the time it was over. We had visitors and went on trips and tried to stay busy to make time go faster.
Ainslee learned how to eat real food...and loves it!
Uncle Dallin and Uncle Skyler came to visit and had fun playing in the water on hot days.
Ainslee turned 5 months.
Peyson learned how to play baseball. He pretty much rocks!

Aunt Kyla came to visit for 3 weeks and was nothing but a blessing! We had fun with her. And we went to Bear Lake.
Road trip to see one of our besties!!! Kandis is one of our favorites! We spent two weeks with her in HOT HOT Arizona. But it was way too fun! We went swimming. A lot.
We went to the Aquarium.
Ainslee turned 6 months.
The kids saved the best for last. When Daddy got home Peyson was potty trained...again. And Miss Ainslee started crawling. Mommy has relief at the end of each day and someone to talk to after the kids are in bed.
I always think of the first night Derek and I met. He told me he wanted to be a doctor and I pictured myself as his wife. The wife of a doctor...so glamorous right? Well...let me tell you...it is far from glamorous to get there...and I am ready for this game to end! Everybody tells us it will all be worth it. I am ready to find out what that will feel like.
1 comment:
Your kids are gorgeous. You tell such fun stories about them!
Post a Comment