Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little Boys

Last week Peyson came running in from the bathroom yelling, "Mommy look, look what happened."

I looked to see what he was so excited about and found this. . .



What happened?
"I flushed it down the potty."
What?  What happened?
"I was going potty and it fell in."
Why didn't you come get me?
"I didn't want to get my hand dirty!"
So you flushed it?



Mmmk.  I guess because he is so crazy with his glasses the screw that holds the ear piece on fell out.  Then at that very moment, where the ear piece would be lost forever, not just somewhere on the carpet or in the grass, but down the toilet, the ear piece comes loose and the silly little clean hands freak flushes it down the toilet.
I did laugh.  It was pretty funny.  Totally bizzare.  But funny.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great Pictures Laura. And such a funny story you'll remember forever! Miss you guys lots too... every time we drive by the "blue" house we think of your cute family. But glad to see that you are feeling more settled there too! love ya