I woke up this morning to a Peyson voice saying:
Mommy, Ainslee's cast is off.
Wait. . .What??
A cast doesn't just come off. A baby can't just pull her cast off. What REALLY happened?
We will never know.
I kept asking Peyson the same question just in different ways. . .
Did you pull it off? Did you help her get it off? Did you try to get her out of bed and it came off? How did it come off? What happened? Did Peyson help get it off?
He answered no to everything.
I guess he wasn't lying.
I guess Little Miss Monkey Face pulled a fast one.
How DID she do it?

I don't know.
I guess it doesn't matter.
She was pretty excited to be free of it. . .for a little while.
Her "new accessory" is back. And bright green.
Mommy, Ainslee's cast is off.
Wait. . .What??
A cast doesn't just come off. A baby can't just pull her cast off. What REALLY happened?
We will never know.
I kept asking Peyson the same question just in different ways. . .
Did you pull it off? Did you help her get it off? Did you try to get her out of bed and it came off? How did it come off? What happened? Did Peyson help get it off?
He answered no to everything.
I guess he wasn't lying.
I guess Little Miss Monkey Face pulled a fast one.
How DID she do it?

I don't know.
I guess it doesn't matter.
She was pretty excited to be free of it. . .for a little while.
Her "new accessory" is back. And bright green.


1 comment:
That is nuts!!! Who knew that was even possible? That will be a story you tell people forever.
Post a Comment