Wednesday, April 24, 2013

He Wasn't Done

When I prayed to Heavenly Father and told him I would have another baby RIGHT NOW if He would take care of everything, I thought he was done taking care of everything when we filed taxes and got a crazy insane amount back!  We put money aside to cover prenatal care and hospital expenses.  He wasn't done.

A few weeks ago our first prenatal bill came in the mail.  $376.  No worries :)  Mailed it in.

Today I had my first appointment WITH my doctor.  Derek was able to come with me.  He scrubs in on surgeries with Dr. H as often as he can.  All the nurses are in love with Dr. H.  Derek said there was no better doctor to see than Dr. H.  So I go to Dr. H.  When we signed in we went over our financial agreement, at which point I paid our remaining deposit in full.  Over $750.  The visit was nothing out of the ordinary.  As we were leaving, setting up the next appointment, the receptionist excused herself momentarily and went to the back.  When she came back she informed us that Dr. H wished to only bill insurance and that all expected moneys we were to pay out of pocket were now voided.  Nearly $1200 was wiped clean.  He wasn't done. 

When our tax return was enough to cover a problem free pregnancy and delivery, my worries were met with peace.  I did my part and He did His.  The issue, that was no longer an issue, was far from any thoughts crossing my mind.  And then this blessing snuck up on us.  It was totally unexpected, yet it confirmed the power of a loving Heavenly Father who answers prayers with richest blessings we cannot dream up.  This baby is supposed to come NOW.  It is part of God's plan for our family.  And time and time again that command has been confirmed and our faith has been strengthened.  We are blessed.

1 comment:

Angela S said...

That is incredible!!! Yahoo! I'm so happy for you. I LOVE being able to identify blessings as being in response to something I needed right now or that are way beyond what I'd asked/begged for!