I took Peyson to two Easter egg hunts this year. I didn't expect him to actually take part, but thought it would be fun to go anyway. There was a baby lamb at the first one we went to. Peyson LOVED it and didn't want to move for the other kids to see.
When it was finally time to start, Peyson couldn't wait to begin. And to our surprise, he knew exactly what to do!
When we got home I put Peyson's basket on the floor so he could play with it. I left the room for a second to get settled and put things away. When I came back in, this is what I found.
He was eating all of his treasures...foil and everything. A little while later we went to another hunt and he knew exactly what to do. He left me in the dust and was swerving in and out of people finding the next egg. He did a great job and got lots of candy for mommy and daddy...haha. Peyson is a fun kid!
1 comment:
I love when he starts shaking the basket up and down. I laughed so hard Anthony asked what was going on!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment