Monday, October 4, 2010

How bout Me too?

One day last week Derek went to work without kissing me goodbye. (i'm pretty much always still in bed when he leaves) So when he got home I asked him why. He was thinking of how bad of a night I had and wanted to let me sleep. Sweet hu? But I told him I always wanted a kiss goodbye. Even if I was totally knocked out and didn't know he was doing it! Peyson heard our conversation.

This morning 8:30 came way too soon...I was still sleeping...but trying to wake up. Derek came and kissed me goodbye. He was ready to walk out the door and Peyson yells-go kiss mommy goobye! Derek tells him he already did. Peyson says-um...how bout me too?

I love listening to their conversations when they don't know I am. So precious always!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ah! that is so adorable :)

K.E.N said...

I L-O-V-E love being kissed when I'm half asleep. Eric has always kissed me goodbye too, even if I can't remember it later. Such sweeties our husband's are.

Megan said...

Kids are such sponges, I love when you realize that stuff later too (as long as it's good!)

And yes, I do do everything :) Not even close! But thanks for your compliment a bit ago...made my day :)