Monday, October 11, 2010

Just Like You

Peyson and Derek are good buddies. Especially now that we have so much Daddy time to enjoy! Everything Derek does is shadowed by our little munchkin.




Sometimes I feel nonexistent when I look at all of the pictures we take...mostly because I am the one aiming and shooting. And it's kinda not cool for a little boy to want to do everything his momma does. And I know...it's totally an uncool mom thing to do...but...

...I think it's safe to say that if this baby isn't a girl, I don't have to worry, my little boy will still play dress up with me:)
You can't really tell...but he has pink and green eye shadow all over...and of course...the pink lip stick. Isn't he so cute?

2 comments:

Christina Dalton said...

That is SO cute! It's awesome he wants to be like Dad. He's a good daddy so it's alright. I LOVED the picture of them shaving. TOO CUTE!!! You should frame it and put it in the bathroom.

The Merkleys said...

Very cute! I am glad your little boy gets more daddy time these days. Hopefully you get more of him as well!