Monday, October 25, 2010

Today we Played in The Leaves

We just got done cleaning the house when I looked out the window and it was SnOwInG! Just as soon it stopped:( So we had a snack and got bundled up and headed out to play in the leaves.

Peyson kept calling it a boom:)

The view of the mountains. I love the winter. Can't wait till the snow reaches the valley!








He didn't get the concept of jumping in the pile...so he ran and kicked instead.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super cute pictures!

I like the mountain picture, too, but as far as I'm concerned the snow can just stay up in the mountain. :)

Ash and Joe said...

so pretty. i love logan and those beautiful wellsville mountains!

Unknown said...

oh fun! i love kids and leaves :) I love that picture of the mountains! It is so gorgeous and makes me homesick. I miss the mountains like no other!

The Merkleys said...

Where are you guys at again? The mountains are beautiful!

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

MOUNTAINS!! that is one thing that i miss the most... Kirksville winters aren't the same with out snow covered mountains!!