We went to Lee's, the mall, and Walmart to trick-or-treat. Peyson was going to be a ninja. . .but he is kind of on this batman (superhero) obsession. He won't take his batman pj's off unless it is bath time or if they have to be washed. The cape must accompany except for at sleep time. So he told me. . .I wanna be batman for a minute.
We came home just long enough for Peyson to crash on the couch. Ainslee thought he should play :)
Then we had the ward trunk-or-treat. I've never decorated the trunk before but then I had an idea. Pumpkins from the porch. Leaves from the lawn. Scarecrows from house decorations. And candy of course. I love it!
Daddy was a pirate for work. . .I should have taken a picture. . .he never dresses up. Then again. . .neither do I :)
We were driving through neighborhoods and Peyson saw all the lawn decorations as we passed by. He said "MOM! It's Halloween everywhere!" Cute cute!
This year he was big enough to enjoy the festivities so we went door to door. It was so much fun! So much fun! His pumpkin bucket was full at the end of the night and it waited to rain until everyone was asleep. Perfect!



1 comment:
Fun stuff! I like your photo layouts.
~Bethany
Post a Comment