We got home from Thanksgiving Break and had nothing to eat in our house and everybody was sick so Daddy went shopping Monday night. He got popcorn chicken for Peyson but he hardly touched it. Yesterday he had a few pieces for lunch. I guess he was feeling much better today because at 6:00 this morning he was in the mood for more.
Mr. Peyson is "a big boy" and is learning a lot. He wants to do everything by himself. So. . .at 6:00am. . .he pops that popcorn chicken in the microwave. Not sure how long it was in before he was at the side of my bed saying, "Mommy, I put the popcorn chicken in the microwave and it burned me." I asked him if he was ok. . .and then I smelt it. I walked down to the kitchen and the microwave screen read 22:07. AwEsOmE! I still have no idea how long it took to accomplish what sat inside. I opened the door and there was a puddle of burnt wax sitting on the turn table and the chicken was swimming in burnt wax gravy. Holy Stink! I shut the door and tried to go lay down. . .but that smell. My throat was burning. My eyes were burning. I started airing out the house and cleaning up the mess. We opened the doors and windows. Burr!
Everything stinks. The towels in the bathroom. The clothes in the closets, and in the drawers. The blankets. The couches. The people. Everything!
At this point I am not sure what is worse. . .a 3 year old who is helpless or dangerously independent?
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Laura! You are SO stinkin' funny! I love the way you tell your stories. Poor lady. Sorry you had to battle waxy burned chicken smells. I'm proud of you for canning apples. I'm a HUGE fan of canning now because of our pear trees.
And, I'm sorry I never got back to you whenever it was that you emailed, inboxed (on myfamily), or Facebooked me. I hope you can forgive me.
Well, I better let you get back to your life because your little boy (who looks so grown up in that picture of him playing in the snow!) probably needs you to check on him. (And I thought Dent was a handful...) Good luck!
Love that! Such a good boy.
Nice to find out you're eating wax...yuck!
the chicken isn't made of wax. the cup they come in is
https://www.cekaja.com/info/15-arti-mimpi-yang-sering-dialami
Post a Comment