I love Dr. Seuss! A lot! My mom never read them to me when I was a kid because she HATES books that rhyme! I know, she's crazy. I already told her so. Cuz I LOVE them! So when we go to the library, Peyson plays with the puppets that are smothered with nasty (because you can check them out. . .ewww!) (I used to let him check them out but it just got too nasty for me to think about), and I find at least 3 new Dr. Seuss books to take home and read. This weeks selection included
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. I love the silly. I love the illustrations. I love the made up words.
Anyway. We got to this page. . .

I read it, laughed to myself and then pointed to the picture and asked Peyson,
"who is like this?"
He looked and said, "YoU!"
I laughed so hard!
Mostly because I was thinking the same thing!
Why oh
why oh why oh why do I yell so stinkin much?
I'm sure he wants to
put me out!Like. . .
ALL. THE. TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment