So we were shopping at Walmart today. We started on the right side with hair spray, makeup, candy, then worked our way to the milk and eggs, then toward the front. We ended with produce. I put a cucumber in a bag and turned to put it in the cart when Derek looked behind me and almost yelled-
Peyson. . .what are you doing? Pull your pants up!
I turned around to see him squatting near the produce shelf, pants at his knees. Pretty funny. . .amazingly, even I laughed. . .for a while. We walked a little further and he asked me why his pants were wet. I told him because he sat on the vegetable sprinkler with a bare bum.
We got through the check out.
Got in the car.
Stoped at the "mug store."
We got home and put the groceries away and Peyson said-I smell poopy.
I said-how come? Did you poop your pants? Not really expecting an answer.
He said to me-ya---so matter-of factly.
WHAT? For real? Seriously? Yep. I guess he's feeling sick. . .if you know what I mean. Derek cleaned him up and we started thinking. . .when did this happen?
What if he---?
At the store---?
With his pants down---?
Oh no! I bent down, trying hard not to laugh out loud, Derek holding his laughs in as well-
Peyson. . .when did you poop in your pants?
At the Walmart.
Um. . .before or after you pulled your pants up?
After. . .
FEW!
Where did you poop?
In my underwear and pants.
Um. . .NOT in the cucumbers?
No.
OH FEW! OK GOOD.
Isn't being a parent SO FUN?
3 comments:
Okay, I confess, I was kind of hoping he said he went poop in the cucumbers.....hehehe.... love that story!!! Amen, being a parent is so fun!
I laughed and laughed and laughed! Can we come visit in Texas??!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you for posting this story. Thank you for linking your blog on your facebook page. Best Ever!
Post a Comment