This girl is precious. We all love her
[---------------------------this much--------------------------]
and a bazillion times more!
Ainslee Marie is a monkey face! She climbs on everything. I usually have to just look away because I totally freak out when I watch her. I could spend my life hovering and removing her from her next biggest adventure, but I would be able to do nothing else! And so. . .if she must learn NOT to stand on the arm of the couch and try to climb up the tread mill. . .I don't want to watch her go kaboom. She likes to climb onto Peyson's bed, the tub, the couch and chairs, the kitchen chairs that are bar height, her high chair-have you ever seen a baby do pull-ups? The stairs of course, the gait to keep her off the stairs. EvErYtHiNg!This girl love loves to be outside. I have started letting her walk to the house from the car and she freaks out when I actually make her go in. She loves the dirt and rocks and grass. And she likes to eat them, too. She loves to go on walks and loves for us to run with her even more. The other day we were outside waiting for daddy to come home and it was warm outside. She spent at least twenty minutes walking around the house. Just walking. And walking some more.

Ainslee can eat. And eat and eat and eat. She eats more then Peyson most meals. She always has a water bottle in her hand, and it's usually empty. There are very few things she will not eat. Olives. Pickles. Eggs. Oh! And birthday cake! Uh. . .ya. . .everything else is devoured.

Little Sister loves her brother. She loves to play with his cars and guys and dinosaurs. She has the sound effects down, too. He is not a fan of her playing WITH him, because she mostly climbs on his toys or takes them from him. But even when he freaks out on her. . .she still absolutely adores her Peyson.
Ainslee Baby loves her daddy. A lot. The second he walks through the door after work she drops what she is doing, screams (that scream can shatter glass!) and (kinda) runs right to him. She snuggles daddy at bed time. And she has him wrapped around her little finger. It is cute. Way cute.

Lady Bug loves bath time! Every time she hears the water run she runs (kinda) right to the tub. She gets very jealous when I am scrubbing the tub and she can't be in it. It's funny.

Sister Girl is so beautiful. She is happy. She is easy. She loves. And we love her.
5 comments:
Wow, the last pics I caught of her she wasn't so... mobile. She's getting to big! I love your pic layouts.
~Bethany
*so big*
I hear that about it going so fast, I feel the same about Lucy and I'm totally jealous that she eats so many things because Lucy is picky picky picky. Maybe Ainslee could come and teach her a thing or two.
She is so adorable! And all your pictures look so cute. I can't believe it has been a whole year either. Wish we could slow down these cute stages and speed up the "poopy parts" right?? hahaha Love you Laura
Happy belated b-day to Ainslee! Don't now how I missed this post!
She really is so adorable.
Post a Comment