Peyson loves to watch tv. Often we find him standing right in front of it. Can he hear it? Can he see it?
At his 4 year well child check up they did a quick eye exam and his results were not so good. So we set up an appointment with an Ophthalmologist. We also got a hearing test with an ENT. Ears are fine. Eyes. . .not so much.

Sorry little guy. You have bad genes. Daddy got glasses in 2nd grade. Mommy got glasses in 3rd grade. I guess that equals glasses at 4 for you.
After we picked out a pair that we all liked, Peyson kept asking when his glasses would be done. It's hard for a 4 year old to understand 7-10 days. But they finally came. He put them on and thought they were cool. Then two hours later. . .he was done. Ready to put them back in the case for good. It's so sad to see our cute little carefree boy needing glasses. Glasses are such a pain. Especially on little kids I am sure we will find out.
At his 4 year well child check up they did a quick eye exam and his results were not so good. So we set up an appointment with an Ophthalmologist. We also got a hearing test with an ENT. Ears are fine. Eyes. . .not so much.

Sorry little guy. You have bad genes. Daddy got glasses in 2nd grade. Mommy got glasses in 3rd grade. I guess that equals glasses at 4 for you.
After we picked out a pair that we all liked, Peyson kept asking when his glasses would be done. It's hard for a 4 year old to understand 7-10 days. But they finally came. He put them on and thought they were cool. Then two hours later. . .he was done. Ready to put them back in the case for good. It's so sad to see our cute little carefree boy needing glasses. Glasses are such a pain. Especially on little kids I am sure we will find out.

1 comment:
At least he has cool glasses. Glasses for kids when I was a kid sucked. Of course, I usually had pitiful Welfare options.
~Bethany
Post a Comment