Last Friday we left for the weekend. Rain was falling and had been for forever. We went to Utah for a wedding and when we got there it was like winter all over again. The temperatures were in the 40s and 50s but sheesh!!! That was cold. (i think i've lived in missouri for too long) I would have been very happy with a winter coat.
On our way back home, we were in the air and the pilot told us to expect 85* in Kansas City. I forgot what that meant until I stepped out of the plane. The humidity was like a slap in the face.
We got home and our house was like an oven and it smelt really...not good! The AC couldn't catch up fast enough! And it doesn't work in the bedrooms. Holy Moly! It's hot!
Thinking positively though: in the humidity, it doesn't hurt to breath...breathing that dry air sure makes your nose hurt. Gotta get used to that...
1 comment:
Post a Comment