I love playgroup
I love play dates
I love girls night
I love bumping into people at the store
I love going for walks
I love road trips
I love phone calls
I love invites when I have nothing to do
I love volunteer babysitters
I love doing hair
I love chatting online
I love blogging
I love serving
I love watching movies
I love hanging out and just talking
I love laughing
I love crafting
I love surprise visits
I love life and I love the friends I get to share it with!
3 comments:
I love friends, too. That's a cute post.
It's been such a blessing to live next door to you. If I had a list, that would be near the top of "things I'm going to miss about Kirksville."
(Stephanie said that.)
Amen. We should totally have a movie night at the Commons that first week of June (so James can be home with my kids)! Lets do it!
Post a Comment