Peyson is usually a great sleeper and putting him down for the night is like cake. But this week he is being silly. Our routine goes like this:
*shower
*lotion
*diaper
*jammies
*climb into bed
*must have blankie and a car or train or both
*pull the big blanket on
*1 song
*a prayer
*i love you's and good night
*Peyson always says, "bye mommy mommy" and maybe a little, "have fun"
(love it)
Now Peyson decided to add:
*one more song (without the g) mommy mommy
If I'm feeling generous he gets one more song. Sometimes he pushes the limit and asks for another and another or another prayer, or anything really that will keep me in with him just a little longer.
Let's be honest...with that cute little face and the *one more son mommy mommy* I always stay one song longer:)
2 comments:
i know. when sadie is calling to have me "tuck tuck wrap wrap" her, i tell myself...one day she won't like me as much as she does now...so i always go in one more time, too. =)
How cute. :) I don't think I could say no to Peyson either.
Post a Comment