Why is it that runners on the side of the road attract completely asinine behavior?
Let me tell you--this girl is the furthest thing from attractive when she's running down the road. You know how it goes, hair pulled back tight so you don't have to stop and redo your pony tail, no makeup, that would just be silly, suckin air cuz you are so out of shape, cotton mouth, and sweat stains from head to toe (just kidding, i don't really sweat that much but you get the picture). Then add in the fact that she's pushing a stroller!
I mean seriously, what about that picture warrants yelling or whistling out the window, or laying on the horn, or squealing tires? That's the worst, cuz then you have to run through that stinky stench of burnt rubber. As if you weren't already having a hard time breathing.
I just don't get it. Do you?
1 comment:
I totally understand! Last week I was doing the same thing and a carload full of GIRLS started making weird sounds and shouting and whistling... Really?!!?
Post a Comment