Monday, January 3, 2011
Getting Ready
While Derek was home on break from school we started to get things ready for baby. I toted up the pieces of the crib one by one from the basement. Then we all put it together. It was so much easier the second time:) And I was happy to see Peyson wanting to help. Anything to get him involved with this new change is good progress!
And since my new hobby is sewing...and since I have to go from boy stuff to girl stuff...I have been busy. My boppy pillow went from this:
to this:
Oh I'm just so giddy:) And so the end result:
And just for fun...here is a picture of me at 8 months with Peyson.
And here is a picture of me at 31 weeks with Ainslee.
9 weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
aww. you look so cute...i'm sure you don't feel that way but you really do. Good luck with the last 9 weeks and way cute girly things! yay! girls are so fun :)
9 weeks?!?! I can't WAIT to come up in March to hang out with you!
Darling boppy cover!
Oh I just want to hug you and rub that tummy hahaha =) You look fabulous dahling. Love you!
Lookin good Laura! Very cute baby quilt by the way. I loved the colors.
You look great! If I ever get the courage to post my preg pics from this time...well, let's just say I wish I looked that great.
Post a Comment