- Peyson is almost potty trained...We just have to brave church and overnight without a diaper.
- We have been sick for nearly 5 weeks...hoping the antibiotics will make it go away!
- I'm trying to get tv out of our routine...well...at least the huge amount that is there now! All day isn't so bad is it? Yikes!
- Peyson must know his life is about to change...because he is all of a sudden unable to do anything by himself...he yells at the top of his lungs when he doesn't get his way...he cries for no reason...for a long time...resulting in lots of time spent in his room...
- I have been praying for any kind of help dealing with his new attitude...patience...love...a better attitude myself...anything!
- I've also been praying for a smooth transition after baby comes home! That Peyson will be a good big brother...that he won't feel left out or less loved! And that baby won't get sick with what we have had for forever now. That would not be fun!
- I can't reach my toes...so they are in desperate need of a pedi!
- It's not fair that I am still puking just days away from delivery! (only 4 btw)
- Nesting is getting my house clean...but that chore never ends!
- I am so ready to start running again...ready to lose all this extra stuff I'm packin around...my knees are getting mad at me! I've never had knee problems. Ouch!
- Derek is almost done with 3rd year required rotations. Crazy!
- Derek is playing church basketball.
- Do you ever catch a glimpse of your baby falling asleep? Heavy eyes...slow blinking...until they can't stay open any longer? Precious!
3 comments:
wahoo! so close :) Bostyn is going through the same phase lately. I feel like 1/2 my day is spent biting serious holes in my tongue and praying for patience like there's no tomorrow. I think this age is just super difficult, I'm sure it will be better soon. And I'm sure Peyson will love his new little sis tons. Good luck with everything girl. Oh and btw when I was prego with Bostyn I would get pedicures at a super ghetto place (ghetto, but awesome!) called "angel nails" in Smithfield next to Lee's Marketplace...super cheap and super wonderful!!!! :) You deserve at least one before you go, plus who wants to put their feet in those stirrups without your toes looking scrumptious...just sayin'. GOOD LUCK!!!
dont push night time yet-it will come later!!!!!!!!!!! its a whole other game for some kids!
cant wait to see pics of your new baby!
Oo! Oo! She'll be here so soon! Don't freak out too much over the potty-training and attitude craziness. It comes with the territory of being invaded. You're doing everything right. Keep praying. Keep loving. And GOOD LUCK! Excited for pictures!
Post a Comment