The little lady inside my belly is growing and growing and growing! This results in mamma not being able to reach her toes! Ok I can reach them...barely...but not well enough to polish or make pretty. But I am one lucky lady who has the most wonderful boys! They helped me out:)
Everybody with a toddler knows they LOVE to help...and it takes a lot of patience to let them...but look at the job Peyson and Daddy did together! Derek made sure the nail was polished...and Peyson made sure all the skin around the nail was covered:)
And after a very precise clean up session with the orange wood stick, Derek produced a masterpiece!
Lovely!
2 comments:
Super cute! But girlie, it makes me want to fly over to Utah and take you to a SPA =) (and I don't mean a pedi in Kirksville kind of spa haha)
What sweet men in your life! I'm so excited for you, just a few more days!!!
Post a Comment