I suppose most people would read the title of this post and assume that the toddler running around in my house had something to do with it. NOPE! I managed this one all on my own:)
So I was brushing my teeth last night after I showered. I couldn't help but notice the smeared makeup under my eyes so I wiped it away with my fingers. In the process I unknowingly transferred toothpaste from my finger to the very edge of my bottom eye lid. Minutes later, I felt an insane burning sensation only getting worse with intensity. I couldn't keep my eyes open, though it hurt even worse to close them. I was brushing my teeth speedy fast so I could finish and avoid burning my eye balls off my face again. Finally I rinsed my eye with cold water. When the burning stopped, I felt a cool tingly sensation that was actually very refreshing. :)
Don't let the end result convince you to try it. The process was very undesirable.
2 comments:
hahaha! i am so sorry that happened to you! i did think it had to do with your little boy. hope it's all better!
THAT is funny.
Post a Comment