This morning reminded me of a morning almost a year ago that started out just too stinky to forget.
The first time it happened, I forgot to put pants on my little one year old. This time it happened, my two year old was too smart for zip up pajamas.
The first time it happened, we just moved the crib into the other room. This time it happened, we just started training Peyson to sleep in a big boy bed.
Both times it happened, Peyson couldn't leave his room...the crib kept him in, the child-proof door kept him in.
Both times it happened...I woke up to a very happy Peyson, and a very poopy mess:)
*For a reminder on the first time it happened refer to my March 2009 post*
So I woke up startled from a way too weird dream that I can't remember. I heard Peyson so I went in to see him. The very stinky smell slapped me in the face. This time I had my glasses on and could see my very NAKED Peyson playing in his room. Then I saw his turdy mess, then his pajamas, then his diaper. He started telling me all about it...
Poopy mama...pee...pee...poopy mama...biper...zip...poopy mama. I love my Peyson.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! He must have been listening to our conversation a couple weeks ago! I'm so sorry! It HAD to have been a "grab the camera" moment, right?! But even then, I don't know that you could laugh that one away at the time... Thanks for sharing your blog with us. And quit sticking toothpaste in your eye, for heaven's sake!
Wow! I haven't checked in in a while. I absolutely love to read your posts. I'm at my crop, snowed in under 8 inches....and laughing at your toothpaste and poop! You are an amazing lady and I want you to know how much I admire you!
Post a Comment