Monday, March 22, 2010

Who Does My Hair?

Cosmetologists devote their time at an attempt to improve the appearance of others. Therefor, they don't usually take the time to get their hair done. And if they have time...who does it? It makes me queasy to look for somebody new to do my hair. Even when I worked at a salon, I studied all of my co-workers until I learned who I could trust. Not that they are incompetent...just that they wouldn't do it how I would do it:) (i know, i'm a little OCD) It takes a lot of trust to put your hair into somebody else's hands. (ok...a lot OCD!)
So it brings me back to my original question...who does my hair? NOT ME by any means...that would most definitely end in disaster!
Who is better than a fresh student right out of beauty school? Somebody you can mold into doing things exactly how you would do it?
...that's right! Your husband! :) Take a look.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

good job! looks good!

Stefany said...

You are one brave soul!!! But it turned out GREAT!! I love it dark!

Meigs Family said...

It's so cute! Great job!

K.E.N said...

I really like the color! Brave man.

Jill said...

Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one who resorts to having their husband color their hair! Super cute Laura!