So today I failed at patience. I failed with a capitol F!
*Did you know it takes 10 years for a dog to sniff out his "place of business"? Then he has to spin in circles over it for 5 minutes to get comfortable! Did you know that? Oh, but that's after the first 10 years already attempted and given up on. And of course it can't be a warm 10 years. And then cats have to get involved. And every noise the world makes has to pause the progress.
*How many times in a day does one need to spray Febreeze to rid their house of nasty smells?
*How is it that in a span of say...3 weeks you can go from LOVING your hair to HATING it with a passion?
*How many tubes of chapstick can one 2 year old eat, suck, smear, flick, wipe?
*How many times can a mother of a 2 year old say...please don't eat the chapstick...please put the chapstick back...don't touch the chapstick...leave the chapstick alone...put the freaking chapstick down...ENOUGH WITH THE CHAPSTICK ALREADY!?
*Why is it fun to draw on the leather seats with a pen?
*Does anybody else have a stupid vacuum that won't suck through the hose?
*Why can't I remember to get frozen meat out of the freezer in time for it to thaw for dinner?
I'm sure I could go on...but I won't. Seriously, right when I think I can consider patience as one of my God given talents, I get a fresh humble SLAP IN THE FACE. Like today. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Cross your fingers :)
1 comment:
I'm sorry Laura. On the bright side I bet Peyson has the kissiest lips around.
Post a Comment