Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Good Friend, OCD

So you know when your baby is sick or you feel bla or the weather is bad and you decide to just clear your day and stay home? Which then your mind translates to nobody coming to your house? And honestly, you haven't cleaned in days? Not to mention the lovely aroma of puke and dirty diapers. Ya...that happened to me today.
One of my favorite ladies came to see me today. Loved it. Wished it could happen more often. However, SOOOOO embarrassed at my absolutely disgusting house! Tried not to think about it while she was over. We had a great time!
As soon as she left, I put on a movie...probably the 3rd or 4th of the day...so Peyson would fall asleep, and I cleaned and cleaned. Yikes! (oh and the reason she left, besides prior engagements...my poor little dude started puking all over:)...she left so fast she even forgot her purse...ha!)
Nothing motivates cleaning better than a friend coming over in the midst of your chaos. Even when your friend couldn't care less what your house looks like...

3 comments:

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

Hope Peyson starts feeling better!

Stephanie said...

Another episode of puck? Yuck! I'm so sorry!

Glad you got to clean your house. I love that feeling, too!

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

ROFLMBO!!!! I just now read this! I cant stop laughing! hahahahahaha....okay- your house is NEVER disgusting.... and I love you and your babe puke or not! =) But yes.... what a pain it can be when you just need to be a mama, so I was outta there....hahahaha...thanks for the good laugh today! Oh how I miss you!