Sugar cookies decorated super cute!!
A super cute little boy eating the super cute cookies.
I wanted a picture of Peyson in his church close but he didn't agree. He wanted a cookie:)
For lunch we had heart shaped grilled cheese and soup.
I forgot to take a picture of dinner...we had french fries, tator tots, chicken nuggets, and pears cut into hearts too. I know, sounds real romantic hu? But it has significant romantic meaning to me.
When Derek and I started dating, this was our first meal together. He brought me a plate of fries and tots, and went back into the kitchen. When he came back he had in his hands, heart shaped pears. Awwww. Of course Derek had forgotten he did this...so when I told him he laughed and said, I can't believe you remeber that.
I'm a sucker for the cheesy love stuff. It was special to me then, and so was tonight:)
1 comment:
Cute, and sooo true! Jed forgets everything! Such a guy thing!
Post a Comment