So I started with the standard colors. Colors that matched the majority of my wardrobe. Now I find a need to match ALL of my wardrobe, with a variety within each color too! I haven't found much luck finding a big variety of beads that I like...but here are a few I love LOVE.
Dark Red:


Bright Red:


Black and Silver:


I love how easy these are to make, and how marvelous they turn out. Can't wait to make much more:)
5 comments:
I want to try putting holes in dice and then making one out of that. It would be really bulky and look a little vegas but it would be super fun for a little while :)
laura those are super cute!!!
I love them!! My friend here just started making her own too and I am excited to have her teach me!! They are so cute!
I am glad you found my blog! While I was in Utah over the summer my sis and I made a bunch of those watches. We even sold a few! They are so fun to make!
you look like an old pro! I love them. Have fun with it. It s a blast :)
Post a Comment