For the last three weeks I have only had maybe 3 bad days. The rest of the time has been head ache free!! Last Friday I called my doctor to check in. I have two weeks of meds left and wanted to know what the next plan of action would be...ween off...or get more? The doctor was not in so he called me back today.
This is what I was hoping to her:
Let's get you off the meds...start weening today!
This is what I heard instead:
Let's get you more meds...I want you to go head ache free for 3 months!!!
Recently I have felt very anxious to start trying for baby number 2. It's not possible while I am on medication. So until my head decides to cooperate...number 2 will have to wait.
It's funny how we try to plan our lives...even more funny how our lives are already planned by the One who gave us life. Sometimes it's hard to discover the differences and accept them...and wait patiently for the two plans to line up. I guess it is for the best...staying on my meds a little longer...it just wasn't what I wanted to hear.
1 comment:
I remember my office visit like that. It was in July and I wanted my IUD out so we could start trying in case it took a while. And instead she said to wait until November. I was so upset, I think I cried for 2 days. I'm not saying you should do what I did, but I understand your frustration. Call me anytime.
Post a Comment