So I have a very boring life and am at home 99% of the time. I have a good idea of what to expect during the day...the dumpster garbage man comes before I am out of bed...the other garbage man comes around 7:30am...the recycling man comes before 8:00am most of the time...the mail man comes right around 1:00...and almost always has a package for everybody BUT me. I am the official signer when my neighbor is expecting a package. And I'm just the jealous neighbor when anybody else gets one:) which seems to be nearly every day!!:) I have no reason to get a package, but secretly every time the UPS, FedEx, or mail man stops in front of my house I get excited and start to feel important because I must be getting a package! All too quickly my high hopes are demolished when they don't come to my door.
My mother in law was super cool and bought me some things and needed to send them...so a package, I was patiently expecting. But every day for weeks, it never failed...those delivery men never came to my door. :( Finally Mary told me when she was shipping...so I knew when MY package would come. Stupid Monday was a holiday! Dang it! So Tuesday was the big day. I heard the mail man...saw him drive by...he didn't stop in front of my house...what? So later that afternoon I went to the mail box and there was my package. yaaaaay...coooool...
I FINALLY GOT A PACKAGE BUT IT WAS SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN MY MAIL BOX!!!!! It didn't need to be hand delivered to my door. UUHHH!
Oh the little things...
At least I finally got a package. :)
1 comment:
Laura don't worry! your not alone! I can tell you every minute of every day and how every day is the same way!
Post a Comment